2011年4月29日星期五

I need ur smile ♥

My dear friends ,I need ur smile :(

Don't know whether you you are to dislike me.
Don't know if you are in a bad humor.
Don't know whether you are to have never heard me is calling your.



Your take no cognizance to make me angry.
Your inhospitality makes me sad.

Friend if I made you.
That I mean to say sorry.

Probably you will be like them similar.
Tell me to say.
I apologize also useless.

I also doesn't matter.

Although I will be consequently sad.

But I hope.
We still friend.

Even if isn't the friend who usually meets.
Even if the friends being not a strange smell to mutually throw.
Even if be not chat of open very much of sister.

We still occasionally come out to enjoy a get-together .



I also mean to say.
This friendship.
You are in the don't care.
This I.
You think that the anti wants to take a reason.
This prospective is each.
You connect non - acceptance my invitation.

Please express clearly some.
I also want to clear cut.



END
I wanna tell .
Friends , I need your smile ❤

没有评论:

发表评论